The information contained in this website is for general information purposes only. The information is provided by Mole Valley Asset Management Limited (MVAM) and whilst we endeavour to keep the information up-to-date and correct, we make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of or in connection with the use of this website.
Through this website you are able to link to other websites which are not under the control of MVAM Limited. We have no control over the nature, content and availability of those sites. The inclusion of any links does not necessarily imply a recommendation or endorse the views expressed within them.
Every effort is made to keep the website up and running smoothly. However, MVAM Limited takes no responsibility for and will not be liable for the website being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond our control.
Please be advised that:
- Any pricing information, return estimates or indications of past performance detailed in this website are not a guide to future performance.
- The value of investments and income from them may go down as well as up and are not guaranteed.
- You may not get back the amount you invested.
- For funds that invest in bonds, the value of investments can fall if a bond issuer defaults, receives a lower credit rating, or if the risk rating of an individual issue changes.
- Investments in overseas securities may be affected by changes in the rates of exchange which may also cause the value of your investment and any income it may pay to go down or up.
- Any favourable tax treatment of a product (including but not limited to ISAs) is subject to government legislation and as such may change at any time.
- Fluctuation may be particularly marked in the case of a higher risk fund and the value of an investment may fall suddenly and substantially.
- While the information and opinions provided on this site have been compiled in good faith and we believe that the information detailed on this website is accurate as at the date of publication, Mole Valley Asset Management Limited does not warrant that the information will be accurate, complete and current at all times. Mole Valley Asset Management Limited does not assume any liability for any use or misuse of the information detailed on this website.
- Please be aware that Mole Valley Asset Management Limited will update the content on the website and this notice from time to time. Please ensure that you visit this page regularly and refresh your browser to ensure the information is up to date.
- Mole Valley Asset Management Limited accepts no liability for any loss that may arise if the goods or services advertised within this website become unavailable.
- Where a claim is brought against Mole Valley Asset Management Limited by a third party in relation to your use of this website, you hereby agree to fully reimburse Mole Valley Asset Management Limited for all losses, costs, actions, proceedings, claims, damages, expenses (including reasonable legal costs and expenses), or liabilities, whatsoever suffered or incurred directly by Mole Valley Asset Management Limited as a consequence of improper use of this website. Neither party should be liable to the other for any loss or damage which may be suffered by the other party due to any cause beyond the first party’s reasonable control including without limitation any power failure.
Mole Valley Asset Management Ltd takes all practical steps to ensure the security of this website however it is your responsibility to ensure that your computer is virus protected. Mole Valley Asset Management Ltd accepts no responsibility for any loss you may suffer as a result of accessing or downloading information from this site.
- If you believe any information on this site is inaccurate or have any suggestions on how the content of this site could be improved please email us at: email@example.com
- If you have questions on a particular product or service, please use the contact details shown for that product or service.